1. This Regulation defines general terms and conditions, principles and way in which electronic services are rendered by ACP CREDIT ADVISORY SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ seated in Warsaw, within the scope of website www.acp-credit.com (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”).
Article 2 – Definitions
1. Contract – means a contract concluded at a distance under the terms of the Regulations, by and between the Service Provider and the User.
2. Service Provider – means ACP CREDIT ADVISORY SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-120), ul. Złota 59, NIP (Tax ID. No.): 5252806952, REGON (National Business Registry No.): 384858811, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000813168, with share capital in the amount of 5.000 PLN; email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and at the same time the owner of the Website.
3. Terms and conditions – shall mean these rules of the Web-Based Service.
4. User – means an entity using the functionalities of the Website to which services are provided by the Service Provider in compliance with the Regulations and legal provisions.
5. Web-Based Service – shall mean Internet websites, managed by the Service Provider, which are in co-operation within www.acp-credit.com.
Article 3 – General Terms
1. All rights to the Website, including copyright, intellectual property rights to its name, internet domain, Webpage of the Website, as well as patterns, forms, logos are owned by the Service Provider and they may be used only in the way defined in and compliant with the Regulation.
3. The Service Provider applies a mechanism of cookies, which – when the Users use the Website – are stored by the Service Provider’s server on the hard disk of a User’s terminal device(s). The use of “cookies” is intended to ensure correct operation of the Website by the User’s terminal device(s). This mechanism does not destroy the User’s terminal device(s) and does not change the configuration of the User’s terminal device(s) or software installed thereon. Each User can turn off the cookies in the browser of his/her terminal device(s). The Service Provider informs, however, that exclusion of cookies may cause inconvenience or prevent the use of the Website.
4. Uploading unlawful content and using the Web-Based Service, the Website, or unpaid services, which are delivered by the Service Provider, in an illegal manner, at contrary to good practice, with infringement upon personal rights of any third party, or infringement upon justified interests of the Service Provider by the User is strictly forbidden.
5. The Service Provider declares that public nature of the Internet and the use of the services provided through e-services may be related to the risk of acquisition and modification of the Users’ data by unauthorised persons. For that purpose, the Users shall apply suitable technical equipment that would prevent against foregoing risk. Specifically, the Users shall apply antivirus and identity protection software. The Service Provider, at no occasion, requests the User to make the Password available.
6. The User is entitled to use the resources of the Website for its own purposes only. It is not allowed to use the resources and functions of the Website for the purpose of the User’s business that would infringe interests of the Service Provider.
Article 4 – Services
1. The Service Provider provides the following free electronic services to Users:
a) Contact Form.
2. The services shall be provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. The Service Provider reserves a possibility to select and change a type, form, time and manner of access to be granted to the above services, which will be notified to the User in the same way as amendments to the Regulation.
4. The Contact Form service consists in sending messages to the Service Provider via the Form on the Web Page. To take advantage of the Contact Form service, the User must complete the Form provided on the Web Pages and send the completed Form by electronic mail to the Service Provider, by selecting an appropriate function contained in the Form.
5. It is possible to unsubscribe from the free service Contact Form at any time by discontinuing sending enquiries to the Service Provider.
Article 5 – Complaints
1. The User may lodge a complaint related to the e-services provided by the Service Provider to the Service Provider. The complaint may be lodged via email of the Service Provider. A notification form shall include the User’s Login and description of the problem. The Service Provider shall immediately, but not later that within 14 (fourteen) days, adjust the complaint and reply to the User’s e-mail address specified at complaint lodge.
Article 6 – Personal data protection
Article 7 – Withdrawal from a contract
1. The User, which concluded an agreement on electronic rendering of a service may withdraw from it within 14 days without a reason.
2. The withdrawal period shall start from the date of Contract conclusion.
3. The User may withdraw from an agreement on electronic rendering of a service through a declaration on withdrawal submitted to the Service Provider. The declaration may be submitted on a form, which was published by the Service Provider on the Website Page at: Rescission form. To comply with the period for withdrawal, the statement must be dispatched before its lapse.
4. In the case of withdrawal from the Contract, the Contract shall be deemed not concluded.
Article 8 – Termination of the Contract
1. Both the User and the Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the preservation of rights acquired by the other Party before termination of the above- mentioned agreement and the provisions below.
2. Both the User and the Service Provider may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the preservation of rights acquired by the other Party before termination of the above-mentioned agreement and the provisions below.
Article 9 – Final Provisions and Amendment of the Regulations
1. The contents of these Regulations may be recorded by being printed, copied to a storage device or downloaded at any time from the Shop Website.
2. The Service Provider notifies the User, being the Consumer, of the possibility of taking advantage of out-of-court means of settling complaints and obtaining redress. Rules of access to such procedures are available at the offices or on the internet sites of the entities responsible for out-of-court settlement of disputes. These may be in particular Consumer rights spokespersons or the Voivodship Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, the list of which is available on the internet site of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at the address http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php. The Service Provider provides information that at the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ there is available the platform of an online system of settling disputes between consumers and businesspersons at the EU level (the ODR platform).
3. In the event of a dispute related to the concluded Contract of Sale, the parties shall seek to resolve the matter amicably. The Polish law shall be applicable to settlement of any disputes arising under these Regulations.
4. The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these Regulations. All orders accepted by the Service Provider prior to entry into force of the new Regulations shall be delivered based on the Regulations in force at the date of placing the order by the User. The amended Regulations shall enter into force within 7 days from the date of publication thereof on the Website. The Service Provider shall inform the User 7 days before entry into force of the new Regulations about the amendment to the Regulations by email, including a link to the contents of the amended Regulations. If the User does not accept the new contents of the Regulations, the User shall notify the Service Provider about this fact, which shall result in termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of Article 8.
5. The Regulations shall come into force on 16.12.2020.